- Enjoy the best views over Paris' renowned museums, l'Île de la Cité and the lively redeveloped riverbanks.
- Interior decor inspired by the river Seine and parisian Haute couture and created by Maurizio Galante and Tal Lancman.
- A culinary experience by chef Francis Fauvel offers, entirely prepared on board and based on the most beautiful produce of the season.
Dinner and Lunch Cruise | Ducasse sur Seine
In a few words
Embark on a lunch or dinner cruise on Ducasse sur Seine. An usual experience in the heart of Paris, renowned for its artistic and cultural flairbay day, and as the city of Light by night.
The cruise "Déjeuner sur Seine" allows you to admire the emblematic museums. During the "Nuit étoilée" dinner cruise, the boat sails quietly in the illuminated city and ends its journey in front of the Eiffel Tower.
An unforgettable cruise on the Seine river, the epicenter of Parisian life. A time to enjoy the splendours of the capital as an authentic and cultural city, with amazing views over the redeveloped riverbanks, spectacular museums and historic islands of the French capital.List of menus:
What is included?
- A 2-hour cruise in the heart of Paris spectacular architecture
- Dinner with a service adapted to each table
By Metro: line 6 & 9, to Trocadéro
By RER: line C, to Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel
Click here for boarding map details
Good to know
- Recommended arrival time: Between 7.00pm and 8.00pm
- Departure of the boat at 8.30pm sharp
- Please note that the dress code for the cruise is chic
- The menus are changeable while on board accordingly to the alimentary regime of the customer (Vegetarian, vegan…)
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility